Seferian-Jenkins drawing positive reviews from OTAs
- NJ Advance Media’s Connor Hughes dubbed New York Jets tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins the best player on the field in OTAs.
- Seferian-Jenkins is currently suspended for the first two games of the season and played just 191 snaps in 2016, being targeted 18 times and catching 10 passes.
- In 2015, Seferian-Jenkins earned a career best 75.3 overall PFF grade as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 13th-best among tight ends. His grade dropped dramatically in 2016, to 52.1.
- Seferian-Jenkins ran 60.4 percent of his routes out of the slot in 2015 and his 1.76 yards per route run from the slot was eighth-best among tight ends with at least 10 slot targets.
- In 2015, Seferian-Jenkins finished second among all tight ends with at least 30 targets in yards per route run with 2.35.