The following position openings are available:
PFF is seeking a number of highly enthusiastic and dedicated football fans to join our football analysis teams in a part-time capacity. If you’re a passionate follower of football, looking to expand your knowledge of the game and get a foot in the door of the football industry, then you could have what it takes to become a part of PFF.
In working for PFF, you will contribute to the analysis and statistics that make PFF so unique. Data collection can take upwards of 18 hours per game to collect initially and, although this does reduce considerably with experience, it is not for the faint of heart. Producing this data improves your knowledge of the game and puts you in a position to represent PFF across a multitude of platforms as you develop with the company.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the football product and what PFF does
- A very high level of enthusiasm and passion for football and Pro Football Focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent attention to detail
- At least seven hours of free time on Saturday afternoons/evenings or at least seven hours of free time on Sunday afternoons/evenings.
In return, Pro Football Focus offers training, an opportunity for you to develop your own profile on a highly regarded media platform, access to data not made available to the public (even via subscription), and payment based on work done in-season depending on accuracy. This is open to anyone in the USA, Canada, the UK, and Ireland, as long as you fit the qualifications. You will not need to relocate. You are welcome to send a résumé/cover letter, but this is not necessary.
* This role is not a full-time position and there are no guarantees it will ever lead to one. You will be required to produce work during the regular season to meet a deadline, but at your own convenience. While we do pay for high-quality work, if you are doing this purely for financial reward, the position is not for you.
To apply for an analyst position, please send an email to [email protected] with PFF Analyst Application in the email header.----------------------------------------------------
Video Production Specialist
PFF is seeking a Video Production Specialist to plan, shoot, and edit videos for our YouTube and other social media platforms. Productions will include working with live talents and creating motion graphics and/or animations that bring PFF data to life to help better tell a story.
- Produce graphics, infographics and video content from beginning to end.
- Create video and motion graphics for PFF social media platforms with a goal of fan engagement.
- Create graphic and video formats, styles and production processes designed for specific channels/audiences.
- Collaborate with staff to create intriguing, shareable content.
- Make non-visual stories into videos through data visualization and animation.
- Create a PFF brand video/graphic library to improve efficiency in football season.
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create custom animations from scratch in Adobe After Effects.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms that host videos, particularly YouTube, and understanding what content proves to be most successful.
- 1-3 years of experience creating compelling, shareable video content.
- Proficiency with DSLR/Camcorders, sound/lighting equipment, and editing suites (After Effects and/or other graphics/animation data software).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for sports and football is a must.
- Role will involve working long hours, including some nights and weekends.
The is a full-time position with benefits package based in Cincinnati, Ohio. PFF has a full multimedia suite that provides the equipment and software required for the job.
Start date: as early as 6/1
- Cover letter
- Portfolio website or examples of prior work