Video Production Specialist (Full time)
PFF is seeking a Video Production Specialist with 1-3 years experience to edit and add post-production features to our YouTube and social media videos. Productions will include live talents and motion graphics and/or animations that bring PFF data to life. The position is located in Cincinnati, OH and does not offer a remote option.
- Edit all video content from beginning to end
- Create video and motion graphics for PFF social media platforms with a goal of fan engagement
- Create graphic and video formats, styles and production processes designed for specific channels/audiences
- Collaborate with staff to create intriguing, shareable content
- Make non-visual stories into videos through data visualization and animation
- Create a PFF brand video/graphic library to improve efficiency in football season
Requirements we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create custom animations from scratch in Adobe After Effects
- Solid understanding of social video, particularly YouTube, and what content is most successful.
- 1-3 years of experience creating compelling, shareable video content
- Proficiency with DSLR/video cameras, sound/lighting equipment, and editing suites (After Effects and/or other graphics/animation data software)
- Experience creating and adding graphics to videos to make them more effective, informative and engaging
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for sports and football is a plus
- Role will involve working long hours, including nights and weekends
The is a full-time position with benefits package based in Cincinnati, Ohio. PFF has a full multimedia suite that provides the equipment and software required for the job.
Apply using the online form below. Other inquiries can be sent to [email protected]
Customer Service / Product Intern
Pro Football Focus’ unique stats and player grades have revolutionized the way fans and media look at NFL player performance. We are currently seeking customer service and product interns to assist with our NFL and fantasy football subscription products.
Internships run Aug 1st through October 15th. The position is located in Cincinnati, OH and does not offer a remote option.
- Prioritize and respond to customer service requests.
- Consult with existing and prospective consumers as a product expert.
- Diagnose and document technical problems with our digital products.
- Provide weekly recommendations to marketing and dev teams on how to improve product satisfaction.
- Manage FAQ library and create screenshot videos to shorten consumer learning curve.
- Preference given to those who can receive college credit for this internship.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, proactive, and resourceful.
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as needed (minimum 20 hours).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional in both appearance and attitude.
- Strong desire to work in sports business.
Please apply using the online form below. Other inquiries can be sent to [email protected]