Multimedia Editor (Full Time)
PFF is seeking a Multimedia Editor to produce sharable graphics, infographics and audio/video clips on a daily basis for profootballfocus.com
and social media channels. Productions may include videos of analysts previewing an upcoming game, graphics that represent a player’s performance and/or animations that bring PFF data to life.
Are you an energetic and dependable self-starter with an eye for viral, newsworthy content, and a journalistic passion for informing audiences using innovative visual storytelling techniques? Do you have strong news judgment and an ability to edit written and social media content as part of PFF’s editorial team? If so, we’re looking for you and your unique multimedia story ideas.
A few responsibilities include:
- Produce graphics, infographics and video content from beginning to end
- Assign and edit written and social editorial content as a member of PFF’s editorial team
- Identify and analyze web, mobile and social video trends, and track video performance using analytics tools
- Create graphic and video formats, styles and production processes designed for specific channels/audiences
- Collaborate with staff to create intriguing, shareable content
- Make non-visual stories into videos through data visualization and animation
- Write scripts and conduct interviews
- Build an in-house digital media production process and manage a production schedule
Requirements we’re looking for:
- An associate degree in a media related field, communications, journalism
- 1-3 years of experience creating compelling, shareable audio/video content
- Strong copy-editing skills, writing ability, and editorial judgment
- Proficiency with DSLR/video cameras, sound/lighting equipment, and editing suites (Final Cut Pro, After Effects and/or other graphics/animation data software)
- Experience creating and adding graphics to videos to make them more effective, informative and engaging
- Proficiency working with live and on demand production technologies, including AV switching.
- High understanding of social media platforms, including live social video
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce infographics is a plus
- A passion for sports and football is a plus
- Role will involve working long hours, including nights and weekends when football games take place
Pro Football Focus (PFF) is the global leader in American football performance data and insights. We help teams win football games. Every Game. Every Player. Every Play. PFF is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio USA.
For more information about PFF, please visit: www.profootballfocus.com