PFF is seeking a number of highly enthusiastic and dedicated football fans to join the analysis team. If you’re a passionate follower of football, looking to expand your knowledge of the game and get a foot in the door of the football industry, then you could have what it takes to become a part of PFF.
In working for PFF you will contribute to the analysis and statistics that make PFF so unique. Data collection can take upwards of 18 hours per game to collect initially and, although this does reduce considerably with experience, it is not for the faint of heart. Producing this data improves your knowledge of the game and put you in a position to represent the PFF brand through articles, etc.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the football product and what PFF does
- A very high level of enthusiasm and passion for football and Pro Football Focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent attention to detail
- At least 10 hours of free time on Saturday afternoons/evenings or at least 10 hours of free time on Sunday afternoons/evenings.
In return, Pro Football Focus offers training, an opportunity for you to develop your own profile on a highly regarded media platform, access to data not made available to the public (even via subscription), and payment based on work done in-season depending on accuracy. This is open to anyone in the USA, Canada, the UK and Ireland as long as you fit the qualifications. You will not need to relocate. You are welcome to send a resume/cover letter, but this is not necessary.
* This is not a full time position and there are no guarantees it will ever lead to one. You will be required to produce work during the regular season to a deadline, but at your own convenience. While we do pay for high quality work, if you are doing this purely for financial reward, the position is not for you.
To apply, or for more information on this position, please contact [email protected]
Please check your spam folder if you do not hear from us after 3 business days.