Rams decline 5th-year option on Greg Robinson
- The Los Angeles Rams decided against picking up the fifth-year option on former No. 2 overall draft pick T Greg Robinson.
- Robinson had a 2016 grade of 38.0 and has never finished a year with a grade above 41.3.
- Even after being benched for two games in 2016, Robinson allowed the 25th-most pressures among tackles in the NFL with 40.
- Robinson played at LG for the first five games of his career, where he went the first four games allowing only one QB pressure, before allowing three in his last game at guard and switching to LT due to injury.
- After being benched in Week 12, Robinson had his highest-graded game of the season in week 13 with a game grade of 79.1. He gave up one pressure 32 pass-blocking plays.
- Robinson will get a chance at RT in 2017 after the addition of All-Pro LT Andrew Whitworth during free agency.