Prosise could see 60 receptions in 2017
- According to ESPN’s Sheil Kapadia 60 receptions is “not a stretch” for second-year HB C.J. Prosise “if he stays healthy.” Prosise was limited to only 147 snaps in six games last season because of injury.
- Seahawks HBs were targeted a total of 92 times last year for a total of 75 receptions. Prosise was targeted 18 times and caught 17 of those, with only 1 drop.
- Prosise ranked second among 86 qualifying HBs with at least 10 targets with a 2.57 yards per route run last season.
- Had Prosise played enough last season to qualify, his receiving grade of 79.2 would have put him as the 10th-ranked HB.
- One area that might limit his time on the field and especially on third down is his pass blocking. His pass-blocking efficiency of 84.1 ranked him 20th out of 23 HBs in the NFC West.