Bills sign former 4th round pick LB Carl Bradford
- On Tuesday, the Bills announced that they had signed LB Carl Bradford, the same day Buffalo met with him.
- The former fourth round pick out of Arizona State played 33 total defensive snaps in 2016 in four games for the Green Bay Packers and the San Francisco 49ers.
- Despite just having those 33 snaps, he would be one of the more experienced linebackers on the Bills roster with only Preston Brown and Ramon Humber having played any snaps in the league heading into 2017.
- During the preseason last year, Bradford ranked fifth among 35 inside linebackers who were in on at least half of their teams run defense snaps with an 11.9 run stop percentage.
- He can be an immediate special teams contributor having played 123 snaps across all specials teams units in 2016 (punt block/coverage, kick-off block/coverage and field goals and extra points teams).