Alshon Jeffery standing out at OTAs
- Eagles head coach Doug Pederson listed Alshon Jeffery among the players who stood out most during OTAs.
- Playing in 12 games last season due to a PED suspension, the wideout earned a 77.6 overall grade while averaging 15.8 yards per catch.
- Despite poor quarterback play in Chicago, Jeffery averaged a respectable 1.87 yards per route run, 29th best among receivers.
- Bears quarterbacks were not efficient when targeting the former second round pick, throwing seven interceptions when throwing in his direction as opposed to only two touchdowns. Jeffery’s 61.9 WR rating placed him 90th out of 96.
- The first-year Eagle will certainly improve a weak position for his team. Philadelphia’s top three receivers- Jordan Matthews, Nelson Agholor and Dorial Green-Beckham- were not productive on a per-route basis. Matthews averaged 1.64 yards per route run (43rd out of 96), Agholor averaged 0.69 (last among receivers) and Green-Beckham averaged 0.93 (89th out of 96).