Flex rankings for Week 14 of the fantasy season
It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to breakout the flex fantasy football rankings for Week 14 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Le’Veon Bell, PIT vs BAL (RB1) — Rinse and repeat.
2. Alvin Kamara, NO @ ATL (RB2) — Since Week 6, Kamara has 990 scrimmage yards and nine scores. Is that good? Yes. It’s very good.
3. Todd Gurley, LAR vs PHI (RB3) — The redemption tour marches on.
4. LeSean McCoy, BUF vs IND (RB4) — McCoy gets a plus matchup and could see a slight uptick in volume if Tyrod Taylor sits.
5. Mark Ingram, NO @ ATL (RB5) — Keep an eye on Ingram’s status. He missed Tuesday’s practice with a toe injury.
6. Melvin Gordon, LAC vs WAS (RB6) — Gordon figures to see a healthy workload in a plus matchup against Washington.
7. Antonio Brown, PIT vs BAL (WR1) — Brown played through his toe injury and dominated. Expect more of the same this week.
8. Leonard Fournette, JAC vs SEA (RB7) — He hasn’t been the most efficient back down the stretch, but Fournette continues to see the lion’s share of the work in Jacksonville.
9. Lamar Miller, HOU vs SF (RB8) — Miller gets an extremely favorable matchup against the suspect 49ers run defense.
10. Kareem Hunt, KC vs OAK (RB9) — I know. I know. But you still have to view Hunt as at least a fringe RB1 given his feature role in the Chiefs’ offense.
11. Devonta Freeman, ATL vs NO (RB10) — Freeman got back on the field last week and ran hard.
12. Kenyan Drake, MIA vs NE (RB11) — Drake exploded for 100-plus scrimmage yards on 26 touches last week. His upside makes him a back-end RB1 this week.
13. Samaje Perine, WAS @ LAC (RB12) — Last week wasn’t ideal, but Perine should get back on track against a Chargers defense that has given up a lot of yards on the ground this season.
14. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs SF (WR2) — He’s second in targets and gets a big-time matchup boost.
15. Keenan Allen, LAC vs WAS (WR3) — Allen is one of the hottest receivers in the league over the last three weeks.