Tampa Bay continues adding to offense with Godwin
- With the 84th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select wide receiver Chris Godwin out of Penn State.
- Penn State used Godwin strictly as an outside receiver, lining up in the slot just 13 times in 2016 (2 percent of snaps).
- Godwin ranked second among all draft-eligible receivers with a 72.9 run-block grade.
- He caught 10 of his 13 targets for 330 yards and two touchdowns in post routes.
- Godwin beats defenders physically at the catch point on contested passes and uses his body well to keep defensive backs off him.