Saints select OT Ryan Ramczyk to finish first round
- The New Orleans Saints used the 32nd pick in the 2017 NFL Draft to select OT Ryan Ramczyk.
- Ramczyk was the eighth-highest-graded OT in all of college football last year with an overall grade of 85.3.
- He was one of just five tackles in the NCAA last year to have both a run-block grade and a pass-block grade above 80.0.
- Ramczyk allowed just one sack and 12 total pressures all last season, for a pass-blocking efficiency of 97.5.
- The Saints have two good tackles already in Zach Strief (86.8 overall grade, 12th-highest tackle) and Terron Armstead (84.1 overall, 21st). But Strief will be 34 years old next season and may not be the same player he once was. Ramczyk should be able to compete for a job right away.