PODCAST: Have the Ryan brothers managed to revive the Bills?

Sam Monson and Mike Renner bring you the latest PFF news and analysis coming out of NFL Week 6.

| 2 months ago
pff-podcast-logo

PODCAST: Have the Ryan brothers managed to revive the Bills?


Senior analysts Sam Monson and Mike Renner break down the biggest moments from Week 6 of the NFL season. Topics include:

    • How have the Bills managed to revive their franchise?
    • Is Chip Kelly’s offense for real?
    • Is Cody Kessler a long-term solution for the Browns?
    • How did the Dolphins manage to beat the Steelers?
    • Are the Patriots better than ever?

  • crosseyedlemon

    I’ve always been a Bears fan but it wouldn’t upset me at all to see Sam’s prediction of a Bills championship come true. It would be a great story, especially since the Ryan brothers have had to deal with the death of their dad Buddy this past summer. Without Buddy, the Bears would not have won a championship back in 85 so I’m hoping he is watching from above and giving his sons a little divine help when the going gets tough.

  • abechar

    The explanation about “arm strength” is completely off the physiological wall. Throwing a football requires 66% brainpower, requiring the use of several parts of the body, including the mouth which never gets any focus by the QB gurus.

    • crosseyedlemon

      Hmmm….if throwing a football requires 66% brainpower then it seems that the other 34% must be used to figure out a way to deflate a football without getting caught.