The Nickel - IDP Fantasy Football Show - July 2, 2013
In this week’s edition of The Nickel, PFF Fantasy’s IDP Fantasy Football Show, Jeff Ratcliffe and Ross Miles discuss the leading IDP news stories around the NFL before turning to Twitter and Facebook to answer listeners’ questions.
Topics this week include:
- Mark Barron expected to play more snaps in the box
- Bigger role for Da’Quan Bowers
- Roman Harper a great fit for Rob Ryan’s defense?
- Jarvis Jones to start?
- Rahim Moore made a big jump as a tackler in second season
- Jon Beason weak side, Thomas Davis strong side