Texans agree to terms with 7th-rounder Kyle Fuller
- The Houston Texans have finalized a deal with center Kyle Fuller, their seventh-round draft pick in 2017.
- The Texans will be hoping Fuller brings competition and depth to the interior of their offensive line, as it was one of their glaring weaknesses in 2016.
- Fuller played 1,043 snaps in 2016, third-most among the nation’s centers. He played over 1,000 snaps in each of the last three seasons.
- In 2016, his 7 pressures allowed and pass-block efficiency of 98.9 ranked second among draft-eligible centers.
- Fuller allowed no more than 8 pressures in any season from 2014 to 2016, and in 2016 he allowed zero pressures on 5- or 7-step dropbacks.