Rams WR Cooper Kupp reportedly stars in rookie camp
- Los Angeles Daily News‘ Rich Hammond has reported that third-round WR Cooper Kupp “was the star of this month’s Rams rookie mini-camp.”
- Kupp finished last season with a PFF overall grade of 89.3, second among 511 qualified receivers.
- His 140.2 wide receiver rating was the fourth-highest among 46 qualified college receivers.
- Kupp’s catch rate of 51.9 on deep passes was ranked eighth in the country, and his 3.32 yards per route run also ranked eighth in college football.
- Kupp was targeted a whopping 151 times last season at Eastern Washington (fifth-most in the nation), and he only dropped six balls for a drop rate of 4.88, ranking 14th among wide receivers.