Rams add UDFA DI Omarius Bryant
- The Los Angeles Rams signed UDFA and productive interior defender Omarius Bryant for the start of OTAs.
- Only Alabama’s Jonathan Allen had more quarterback pressures than Western Kentucky’s Bryant among interior defenders in 2016.
- Bryant’s 46 QB hurries in 2016 led all interior defenders and was five more than the next-closest person, Allen.
- Though he only played on 245 run snaps, Bryant produced 19 stops, which was top-20 among 56 eligible 3-4 defensive ends in 2016.
- Bryant had one QB sack, two QB hits, and 2 QB hurries on 30 pass-rushing snaps against Alabama in Week 2 of the 2016 season.