Pagano raves about Colts LB Bostic
- Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano has reportedly “raved about” inside linebacker Jon Bostic according to Zak Keefer of the IndyStar.
- Bostic is one of six linebackers fighting for the Colts’ two starting spots inside.
- Bostic was a second-round pick of the Chicago Bears in 2013 and started 17 games out of the 24 that he appeared in but has since been traded to the New England Patriots, then the Detroit Lions, only to spend all of 2016 on injured reserve.
- The young linebacker out of Florida showed promise in his short stint as a starter, he had the most run stops by an inside linebacker with fewer than 300 run snaps (24) in 2013.
- Pass coverage was Bostic’s strongest trait as he ranked in the top 10 in all three of PFF’s signature coverage stats in 2013, 10th in cover snaps per reception (13.1), sixth in yards per cover snaps (0.65), and third in cover snaps per target (11.3).