Odell Beckham Jr. skips day one of OTAs
- Odell Beckham Jr. was a no show for the first day of voluntary OTAs.
- In 2016, Beckham had 127 yards after the catch in Week 6 versus the Ravens, the most by any receiver in all of 2016.
- Beckham’s 29 forced missed tackles was the most of any receiver in 2016.
- Of all receivers under 25, Beckham’s 2.27 yards per route run in 2016 was the second-best in the league.
- Beckham’s top routes in 2016 included slants and comeback routes. He finished first among all receivers with 40 or more slants routes in yards per route run with 4.88.
- Despite finishing as PFF’s 12th-highest-graded receiver, Beckham’s 84.3 grade was the lowest of his career. In 2015, he finished with an 88.6, and in his stellar rookie year he had a 92.3 grade.