No timetable for Luck to begin throwing
- After undergoing shoulder surgery early in the offseason, Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck still doesn’t have a timetable to return to throwing according to Colts head coach Chuck Pagano.
- Despite reportedly playing with a right shoulder injury for all of last season, Luck finished 2016 as one of the best deep passers in the NFL.
- He tied Kirk Cousins for a league-high 39 completions on passes targeted 20 yards or more downfield for 1,161 yards, 11 touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Luck ranked fourth among all quarterbacks with a PFF overall grade of 92.4.
- Keeping Luck clean will be a top priority for the Colts offensive line after he was pressured on a league-high 279 dropbacks last season.