No clear starter at right cornerback in Dallas
- The Cowboys addressed their need for bodies in the secondary by drafting CB’s Chidobe Awuzie and Jourdan Lewis in the second and third rounds of the NFL draft, respectively.
- However, both project better as inside, rather than outside, cornerbacks.
- Each will be given the opportunity to win the outside job, but the one who misses out may be stuck behind Orlando Scandrick for at least the 2017 season.
- The Cowboys have added talented pieces to their secondary, but time will tell if they have the guy that will man the outside for years to come.
- Lewis lacks ideal height to play outside and Awuzie was more productive in the slot than outside during his last season at Colorado.