New York LB Keenan Robinson wants to be Giants' every down MLB
- On Wednesday, LB Keenan Robinson said he wants to be an every down/starting MLB this season. In 2016, Robinson played 71.4 percent of snaps and had six official starts.
- Mostly known for his athleticism and coverage ability, Robinson ranked 78th out of 87 linebcakers last year in overall grade, as well as a lowly 33rd rank in coverage grade.
- Robinson gave up at least 10 yards after the catch on 10 of his 38 receptions allowed. He also allowed 431 total yards in coverage, but did not allow a touchdown.
- He recorded only two pass breakups and and did not have an interception in over 517 coverage snaps.
- The Giants asked Robinson to blitz 92 times last season, finishing with one QB hit, two QB hurries and not a single sack, finishing with the worst pass rush productivity among linebackers (2.8).