Giants' Jenkins had Bryant's number in 2016
- Dallas’ Dez Bryant (84.8 season grade, No. 11 WR) and the Giants’ Janoris Jenkins (88.4 season grade, No. 8 CB) were both top-ranked starters at their position in 2016.
- Jenkins’ dominant Week 14 performance against Dallas earned him the fourth-highest coverage grade of any CB during the 2016 season.
- Bryant’s combined stats against the Giants in 2016: 2 catches, 18 yards, 1 lost fumble. Bryant’s Week 14 performance was his lowest-graded of the season.
- With Jenkins in coverage, Bryant saw 1 target in Week 1 and 6 targets in Week 14. The only catch from all 7 targets was subsequently stripped by Jenkins, resulting in a turnover.
- In fact, two of Bryant’s Week 14 targets were intercepted, one by Jenkins and one by Leon Hall, with Jenkins also in coverage.