Falcons add undersized UDFA T Daniel Brunskill
- The Atlanta Falcons signed UDFA T Daniel Brunskill out of San Diego State.
- Brunskill converted from tight end to tackle in his senior season at San Diego State. He graded very well as a run-blocker both in 2015 as a tight end (80.2) and in 2016 as a tackle (81.4). Extremely undersized at just 273 pounds (Combine weigh in result), Brunskill has his work cut out for him with the Falcons’ strength program.
- PFF ranked Brunskill 11th among draft-eligible tackles, and No. 21 among all UDFAs.
- He finished fourth among draft-eligible tackles with a 94.8 percent run-block success percentage.
- 20 percent of his pressures came via the bull rush, twice the NCAA average of 10 percent.
- “If Brunskill can bump inside and play guard in a scheme like the Atlanta Falcons to utilize his athleticism and run blocking ability he becomes an even more intriguing prospect” — PFF Draft Guide.