Eric Decker participating in OTAs for Jets
- Despite dealing with hip and shoulder injuries, New York Jets wide receiver Eric Decker is participating in OTAs.
- Decker was hurt for the majority of the 2016 season, but his overall grade of 78.5 (in only 210 snaps) would have put him 32nd among 115 receivers had he qualified.
- Decker has been a very consistent player — since 2012, his overall grade has not slipped below 77.4, and it has gotten as high as 82.7.
- In 2015, Decker was 11th among 85 qualified wide receivers in WR rating (passer rating when targeted) at 114.1. This was higher than Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, and DeAndre Hopkins.
- Decker also was 26th out of 62 that year in catch rate on deep passes (percentage of receptions compared to targets on balls thrown 20 yards or more) at 39.1.