Eagles WR Agholor working to cut down on drops
- This offseason, Philadelphia Eagles WR Nelson Agholor is charting his drops during practice in hopes of eliminating them.
- The wide receiver has had a rough first two seasons in the league. He was our lowest-rated wideout in 2016 with a 44.4 overall grade.
- Drops have been a recurring issue for Agholor. The former first-round pick has 11 career drops on 70 catchable targets.
- Agholor’s 14.81 WR drop rate ranked him 73rd out of 85 players at his position. In 2016, his 16.28 drop rate placed him 90th out of 96.
- Entering training camp, Agholor will compete with veteran free-agent addition Torrey Smith, rookies Shelton Gibson and Mack Hollins, and fellow roster bubble youngster Dorial Green-Beckham.