Eagles add interior depth by signing Gabe Wright
- The Philadelphia Eagles have signed defensive tackle Gabe Wright to a one-year contract.
- Wright was waived last month by the Browns. He played 78 defensive snaps for Cleveland last season, lining up in multiple spots along the front-seven.
- The defensive tackle earned a 56.7 overall grade in his limited snaps last season, accumulating just three total pressures in 26 pass-rush snaps.
- The Detroit Lions selected Wright in the fourth round of the 2015 NFL Draft. He played 138 snaps as a rookie, accumulating two pressures and five stops.
- The former Auburn Tiger will fight for a roster spot in training camp. His main competition will come from sixth-round rookie Elijah Qualls and 2016 UDFA Destiny Vaeao.