Cowboys WR Dez Bryant finally healthy
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant is said to be finally healthy after struggling the last two seasons with foot, back, knee and ankle injuries.
- In Bryant’s last fully healthy season, he earned a PFF grade of 88.0 in 2014. His grades have dropped since battling injuries, earning a 69.1 in 2015 and an 84.8 in 2016.
- As Bryant got healthier last season his play improved. He played in just four of the first eight games of the season, posting a passer rating of 96.2 when targeted. That mark jumped to 112.7 during the second half of the season.
- Bryant’s efficiency improved in the second portion of 2016 as well. He averaged 2.03 yards per route run in the second half of the season, after averaging just 1.77 yards per route run Weeks 1-8.
- Among receivers with at least 50 targets over the course of the second half of the year, Bryant’s touchdown per target percentage of 10.53 percent was third best in the league.