Cousins excited to connect with new Washington WR Pryor
- Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins was quoted as saying he wants to get his newest receiver Terrelle Pryor “as many touches as possible.”
- In his first full season as a receiver, Pryor finished with a PFF grade of 78.6, 31st among receivers.
- In 2015, Pryor had a WR rating (passer rating when targeted) of 73.6, which was 45th among 51 qualifiers. Quarterbacks had 6 interceptions when targeting him, seventh-most in the NFL.
- Known for his ability to get vertical, Pryor posted a 25 percent catch rate on passes over 20 yards, which ranked 62nd out of 78 qualifiers. When Pryor was targeted on go routes, QBs had a rating of 27.1, well below the 84.7 league average.
- Pryor dominated when targeted on out routes. He caught 6 of 10 targets for 68 yards and two touchdowns, and finished with a WR rating of 120.6.