Bills T Cordy Glenn still recovering from injury
- As reported by the official Buffalo Bills website, T Cordy Glenn is still rehabbing the ankle injury that he suffered last season and is questionable for the teams OTAs, but should be ready for Week 1.
- Glenn missed five games in the 2016 season and was limited to 657 snaps, his lowest snap count since entering the league.
- In 2016, Glenn ranked as the 22nd-best OT with an overall PFF grade of 82.8 and was one of the better pass-blocking tackles last season, ranking 12th with a grade of 86.4, but struggled in the run game, ranking 47th with a grade of 69.6, the lowest grade of his career.
- Seen as one of the premier pass-blocking tackles in the league, Glenn has ranked inside the top 20 every season but one in terms of pass-blocking grade with grades of 84.0 (2013), 83.2 (2014), 87.6 (2015) and 86.4 (2016). The only exception came in his rookie season.
- Last season, Glenn only surrendered 17 total pressures, which ranked third among OTs, and had a pass-blocking efficiency of 96.4, which ranked eighth.