Beasley's safe hands are significant for the Dallas offense
- Dallas Cowboys WR Cole Beasley was targeted 92 times last season, catching 75 of those on 77 catchable passes, recording the fifth lowest drop rate among wide receivers with a minimum of 50 percent of their team’s targets.
- He led the league’s QB-WR combinations with a 122.8 passer rating when targeted, offering QB Dak Prescott one of the more dependable targets in the league in 2016.
- Beasley edged out Packers WR Jordy Nelson, scoring five touchdowns without an interception when targeted.
- He finished 10th in yards per route run (2.08), generating 840 receiving yards on 403 pass routes run.
- Beasley boosted his production in the slot, ranking fifth in yards per route run, and second in catch rate.