5 things you need to know for Tuesday
Hey football fans, here are five things from yesterday to start off your Tuesdays:
- PFF put out our NFC predictions for the upcoming season. Much could change between now and even the beginning of the regular season, but for now the Falcons remain atop the list. One division has two teams in the top five and also the worst two teams in the NFC.
- DeForest Bucker ran out of gas at points during last season. He played the most snaps out of any interior defender last year. If the 49ers use him more economically, his production, which was already promising for a rookie, could improve.
- Doug Williams spoke about Kirk Cousins’ contract situation. Washington has until the July 15th franchise tag deadline to get a deal done. Cousins has been in a beneficial situation, with a solid offensive line and good weapons, but his play also showed he is more than capable of taking advantage of a good offense around him.
- Eric Decker signed with the Titans. Decker and the team agreed to a one-year deal. Decker has a chance to become Marcus Mariota’s favorite receiver, as he was heavily involved in the Jets and Broncos offenses in the years before 2016. Last year he was well on his way to a good season before he was lost to injury.
- It’s always better to be a year early than a year late in dynasty leagues. With that in mind, Tyler Loechner brought you 10 names that you should consider selling if you’ve got them in keeper or dynasty leagues. Some of the biggest names in football make the list, including two of the NFL’s best signal callers.