PFF's Super Bowl Week
It’s been quite a week of Super Bowl preview content here at PFF. If you missed any of it along the way, here’s a quick trip through all that we brought you — reading through this list will have you more than ready for the game.
…and don’t miss the Pick’em — there you’ll have a chance at a free PFF Premium subscription!
Your chance to win a free year of PFF Premium:
The PFF staff offers their picks and gives you the chance to chime in and win.
• PFF Pick’em: Super Bowl XLVIII
Exploring the matchups unit by unit:
Ben Stockwell and Neil Hornsby break down every possible matchup and point out the advantages at each stop.
• Setting the Edge: Denver “O” vs. Seattle “D”
• Setting the Edge: Seattle Offense vs. Denver Defense
• Setting the Edge: Third Phase
Deeper into Sunday’s strategy:
Sam Monson dives into tactics that we might see play out on Sunday.
• Analysis Notebook: Wide Rush
• Analysis Notebook: Where Denver Attacks
• Analysis Notebook: The Option
Who has been improving their play in the postseason?
Ben Stockwell shows while some have upped their game in the playoffs, others have fallen off.
• Stock Report: Super Bowl XLVIII
Stats and more stats:
Nathan Jahnke offers quick bits from deep within the PFF database and Sam Monson illustrates must-see stats.
• 32 Observations: Super Bowl XLVIII
• Super Bowl XLVIII: Infographic
Profiles of the game’s key players:
The PFF staff gets into the numbers for some of the players expected to be crucial to Super Bowl success.
• Richard Sherman
• Brandon Mebane
• Seahawks WRs
• Marshawn Lynch
• Peyton Manning
• Champ Bailey & Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
• Broncos WRs
• Terrance Knighton
Follow us on Twitter: @PFF