Fantasy football rankings: Flex top 150 for Week 16
It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to start making your start and sit decisions for your fantasy football lineups. One of the best resources to help you is our flex fantasy football rankings for Week 16 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Christian McCaffrey, CAR vs ATL (RB1) — McCaffrey has been electric and as consistent as they come this season.
2. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs TB (RB2) — He enters the week as the league-leader in rushing yards and should pad those numbers against the Bucs.
3. Saquon Barkley, NYG @ IND (RB3) — Last week wasn’t fun, but Barkley is a good bet to bounce back.
4. Todd Gurley, LAR @ ARI (RB4) — Uh oh. Gurley is a candidate to sit this week after suffering a minor knee injury in Week 15.
5. Nick Chubb, CLE vs CIN (RB5) — The Browns are still in the playoff hunt and Chubb gets a fantastic matchup.
6. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU @ PHI (WR1) — Hopkins against the Eagles secondary? Yes, please.
7. Antonio Brown, PIT @ NO (WR2) — Brown figures to see a hefty workload in a potential shootout against the Saints.
8. Alvin Kamara, NO vs PIT (RB6) — He is a Pro Bowl snub but has been excellent this year.
9. Julio Jones, ATL @ CAR (WR3) — Jones accomplished the rare feat of scoring a touchdown against Patrick Peterson last week.
10. Joe Mixon, CIN @ CLE (RB7) — The Bengals are out of if, but Mixon is still running hard.
11. Michael Thomas, NO vs PIT (WR4) — The Saints are going to need to lean on Thomas in order to defeat the Steelers at home.
12. Tyreek Hill, KC @ SEA (WR5) — He’s a fantasy roller coaster, but you can never fade Hill.
13. Dalvin Cook, MIN @ DET (RB8) — Cook turned it on last week and is poised for another big day against the Lions.
14. Travis Kelce, KC @ SEA (TE1) — He’s about the surest thing on the board this week.
15. Davante Adams, GB @ NYJ (WR6) — Even with the Packers moving in the wrong direction, Adams has continued to produce.
16. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT @ NO (WR7) — Like Brown, Smith-Schuster should be heavily involved this week.
17. Phillip Lindsay, DEN @ OAK (RB9) — The rookie has been tremendous this year and received a well-deserved Pro Bowl nod.
18. Amari Cooper, DAL vs TB (WR8) — Cooper is coming off a down week, but he bounces back against the Bucs secondary.
19. Adam Thielen, MIN @ DET (WR9) — He isn’t as dialed in as he was over the first half of the season, but Thielen is still a WR1.
20. Robert Woods, LAR @ ARI (WR10) — The Rams passing game has faded somewhat down the stretch, but Woods heavy involvement keeps him in the WR1 conversation.
21. T.Y. Hilton, IND vs NYG (WR11) — Hilton has been banged up down the stretch but has still managed to produce on game day.
22. Melvin Gordon, LAC vs BAL (RB10) — Gordon looks like he’ll return this week, though it will be in a tough matchup against the Ravens.
23. Stefon Diggs, MIN @ DET (WR12) — Diggs is a good bet to draw a shadow from Darius Slay this week.
24. Mike Evans, TB @ DAL (WR13) — This is a tough matchup for Evans, but he still offers big play upside.
25. Damien Williams, KC @ SEA (RB11) — Keep an eye on Spencer Ware’s status. Williams is only worth playing if Ware remains sidelined.
26. Chris Carson, SEA vs KC (RB12) — Carson continues to be the Seahawk’s workhorse and should see heavy volume in this favorable matchup.
27. Julian Edelman, NE vs BUF (WR14) — Edelman topped 100 yards against the Bills in Week 8.
28. Derrick Henry, TEN vs WAS (RB13) — He’s been unstoppable over the last two weeks. Let it ride.
29. Marlon Mack, IND vs NYG (RB14) — Mack is coming off a monster performance in Week 15 and gets a plus matchup against the Giants.
30. Tarik Cohen, CHI @ SF (RB15) — Cohen’s involvement in the passing game keeps him in the mid-range RB2 conversation.
31. Brandin Cooks, LAR @ ARI (WR15)
32. Alshon Jeffery, PHI vs HOU (WR16)
33. David Johnson, ARI vs LAR (RB16)
34. Zach Ertz, PHI vs HOU (TE2)
35. Sony Michel, NE vs BUF (RB17)
36. Jarvis Landry, CLE vs CIN (WR17)
37. James Conner, PIT @ NO (RB18) — Will he be back this week? Conner will move up to RB1 territory if he does.
38. Mark Ingram, NO vs PIT (RB19)
39. George Kittle, SF vs CHI (TE3)
40. James White, NE vs BUF (RB20)
41. Tevin Coleman, ATL @ CAR (RB21)
42. Tyler Lockett, SEA vs KC (WR18)
43. Eric Ebron, IND vs NYG (TE4)
44. Kenny Golladay, DET vs MIN (WR19)
45. Gus Edwards, BAL @ LAC (RB22) — Edwards continues to run hard and is in play as an RB2 option on Saturday.
46. Jared Cook, OAK vs DEN (TE5)
47. Allen Robinson, CHI @ SF (WR20)
48. Elijah McGuire, NYJ vs GB (RB23)
49. Corey Davis, TEN vs WAS (WR21)
50. Doug Baldwin, SEA vs KC (WR22)
51. Robby Anderson, NYJ vs GB (WR23)
52. Jamaal Williams, GB @ NYJ (RB24) — With Aaron Jones on injured reserve, Williams is now the every-down back in Green Bay.
53. Leonard Fournette, JAC @ MIA (RB25)
54. Jordan Howard, CHI @ SF (RB26)
55. Rob Gronkowski, NE vs BUF (TE6)
56. Josh Gordon, NE vs BUF (WR24)
57. Lamar Miller, HOU @ PHI (RB27)
58. Kalen Ballage, MIA vs JAC (RB28)
59. Dante Pettis, SF vs CHI (WR25)
60. D.J. Moore, CAR vs ATL (WR26)
61. Odell Beckham Jr., NYG @ IND (WR27) — Beckham has missed the last two weeks but could be back on the field this week.
62. Josh Adams, PHI vs HOU (RB29)
63. Calvin Ridley, ATL @ CAR (WR28)
64. Peyton Barber, TB @ DAL (RB30)
65. Doug Martin, OAK vs DEN (RB31)
66. LeSean McCoy, BUF @ NE (RB32)
67. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs LAR (WR29)
68. Kenneth Dixon, BAL @ LAC (RB33)
69. Kenyan Drake, MIA vs JAC (RB34)
70. Jalen Richard, OAK vs DEN (RB35)
71. Mike Williams, LAC vs BAL (WR30) — If Keenan Allen sits, Williams will move up in to the top 50 in these rankings.
72. Courtland Sutton, DEN @ OAK (WR31)
73. Adam Humphries, TB @ DAL (WR32)
74. Josh Reynolds, LAR @ ARI (WR33)
75. Curtis Samuel, CAR vs ATL (WR34)
76. Demaryius Thomas, HOU @ PHI (WR35)
77. Evan Engram, NYG @ IND (TE7)
78. Matt Breida, SF vs CHI (RB36)
79. Dede Westbrook, JAC @ MIA (WR36)
80. Cameron Brate, TB @ DAL (TE8)
81. DaeSean Hamilton, DEN @ OAK (WR37)
82. Sterling Shepard, NYG @ IND (WR38)
83. Chris Godwin, TB @ DAL (WR39)
84. Golden Tate, PHI vs HOU (WR40)
85. Robert Foster, BUF @ NE (WR41) — If you’re desperate, Foster has three 100-yard games over the last five weeks.
86. David Njoku, CLE vs CIN (TE9)
87.Jordy Nelson, OAK vs DEN (WR42)
88. Dion Lewis, TEN vs WAS (RB37)
89. Taylor Gabriel, CHI @ SF (WR43)
90. Adrian Peterson, WAS @ TEN (RB38)
91. Trey Burton, CHI @ SF (TE10)
92. Mohamed Sanu, ATL @ CAR (WR44)
93. Theo Riddick, DET vs MIN (RB39)
94. Tyrell Williams, LAC vs BAL (WR45)
95. Mike Davis, SEA vs KC (RB40)
96. Antonio Callaway, CLE vs CIN (WR46)
97. Chris Conley, KC @ SEA (WR47)
98. John Ross, CIN @ CLE (WR48)
99. Anthony Miller, CHI @ SF (WR49)
100. Latavius Murray, MIN @ DET (RB41)
101. Michael Gallup, DAL vs TB (WR50)
102. Kenny Stills, MIA vs JAC (WR51)
103. Wendell Smallwood, PHI vs HOU (RB42) — Keep an eye on Josh Adams’ status. Smallwood would get a minor boost if Adams misses time.
104. Austin Hooper, ATL @ CAR (TE11)
105. Willie Snead, BAL @ LAC (WR52)
106. Royce Freeman, DEN @ OAK (RB43)
107. C.J. Uzomah, CIN @ CLE (TE12)
108. Chris Herndon IV, NYJ vs GB (TE13)
109. Zay Jones, BUF @ NE (WR53)
110. Tre’Quan Smith, NO vs PIT (WR54)
111. David Moore, SEA vs KC (WR55)
112. Darren Sproles, PHI vs HOU (RB44)
113. Jamison Crowder, WAS @ TEN (WR56)
114. John Brown, BAL @ LAC (WR57)
115. Zach Zenner, DET vs MIN (RB45) — With Kerryon Johnson on injured reserve, Zenner now figures to lead the backfield committee in Detroit.
116. Nelson Agholor, PHI vs HOU (WR58)
117. Jaylen Samuels, PIT @ NO (RB46)
118. Donte Moncrief, JAC @ MIA (WR59)
119. Taywan Taylor, TEN vs WAS (WR60)
120. DeVante Parker, MIA vs JAC (WR61)
121. Isaiah McKenzie, BUF @ NE (WR62)
122. Jeff Wilson, SF vs CHI (RB47)
123. Michael Crabtree, BAL @ LAC (WR63)
124. Alfred Blue, HOU @ PHI (RB48)
125. Tim Patrick, DEN @ OAK (WR64)
126. Seth Roberts, OAK vs DEN (WR65)
127. Marcell Ateman, OAK vs DEN (WR66)
128. Chris Hogan, NE vs BUF (WR67)
129. John Kelly, LAR @ ARI (RB49) — If Todd Gurley sits, Kelly is the darkhorse candidate to lead the Rams backfield.
130. Vance McDonald, PIT @ NO (TE14)
131. Kyle Rudolph, MIN @ DET (TE15)
132. Duke Johnson, CLE vs CIN (RB50)
133. Danny Amendola, MIA vs JAC (WR68)
134. Josh Doctson, WAS @ TEN (WR69)
135. Gerald Everett, LAR @ ARI (TE16)
136. Cole Beasley, DAL vs TB (WR70)
137. Rex Burkhead, NE vs BUF (RB51)
138. Chris Thompson, WAS @ TEN (RB52)
139. Devin Funchess, CAR vs ATL (WR71)
140. Spencer Ware, KC @ SEA (RB53)
141. Jermaine Kearse, NYJ vs GB (WR72)
142. Aldrick Robinson, MIN @ DET (WR73)
143. Marquise Goodwin, SF vs CHI (WR74)
144. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB @ NYJ (WR75)
145. Justin Jackson, LAC vs BAL (RB54)
146. Rashard Higgins, CLE vs CIN (WR76)
147. Travis Benjamin, LAC vs BAL (WR77)
148. Ian Thomas, CAR vs ATL (TE17)
149. James Washington, PIT @ NO (WR78)
150. Nyheim Hines, IND vs NYG (RB55)