It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to start making your start and sit decisions for your fantasy football lineups. One of the best resources to help you is our flex fantasy football rankings for Week 15 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Todd Gurley, LAR vs PHI (RB1) — Gurley got the bad game out of his system and will rebound in a big way against the Eagles.
2. Saquon Barkley, NYG vs TEN (RB2) — He’s been 100% “as advertised.”
3. Christian McCaffrey, CAR vs NO (RB3) — The scoring streak continued for McCaffrey last week, but keep in mind that the Saints are very good against the run.
4. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL @ IND (RB4) — The Cowboys offense is no longer one-dimensional, and that’s helped Elliott’s fantasy production.
5. Alvin Kamara, NO @ CAR (RB5) — He isn’t the Kamara we saw in September, but he’s still one of the highest-upside plays at running back.
6. Michael Thomas, NO @ CAR (WR1) — Thomas is coming off a double-digit-catch outing and gets a fantastic matchup.
7. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU @ NYJ (WR2) — Hopkins against the Jets secondary? Giddy up.
8. Antonio Brown, PIT vs NE (WR3) — Expect a shadow for Brown from Stephon Gilmore, but that isn’t enough to downgrade him this week.
9. Phillip Lindsay, DEN vs CLE (RB6) — What a season for Lindsay. He continues to roll in a plus matchup against the Browns.
10. Keenan Allen, LAC @ KC (WR4) — Allen has scored in five straight games.
11. Julio Jones, ATL vs ARI (WR5) — Patrick Peterson looms, but Jones is a must-start regardless.
12. Joe Mixon, CIN vs OAK (RB7) — Mixon got it done last week and continues to roll at home against the Raiders.
13. Davante Adams, GB @ CHI (WR6) — There’s no denying that this is a tough matchup, but Adams should never leave your starting lineup.
14. Nick Chubb, CLE @ DEN (RB8) — Chubb has emerged as a three-down back and is in play as an RB1 option this week.
15. Adam Thielen, MIN vs MIA (WR7) — He’s cooled off a bit after that electric first half of the season, but Thielen is still a rock-solid WR1.
16. David Johnson, ARI @ ATL (RB9) — Johnson gets a plus matchup and should see plenty of touches.
17. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT vs NE (WR8) — The Steelers continue to sustain two fantasy WR1s.
18. Amari Cooper, DAL @ IND (WR9) — Since joining the Cowboys, Cooper is fantasy’s No. 1 wide receiver.
19. Leonard Fournette, JAC vs WAS (RB10) — Expect the Jags to feed Fournette this week.
20. Tyreek Hill, KC vs LAC (WR10) — He’s banged up, but Hill should be good to go for Thursday night.
21. Tarik Cohen, CHI vs GB (RB11) — Cohen’s heavy involvement in the passing game makes him a borderline RB1 option this week.
22. Robert Woods, LAR vs PHI (WR11) — Look for Woods and the Rams passing game to rebound this week against a weak Philly secondary.
23. Brandin Cooks, LAR vs PHI (WR12) — Cooks will benefit from this matchup and get off the schneid.
24. Travis Kelce, KC vs LAC (TE1) — He’s fantasy’s No. 1 tight end, and it isn’t close.
25. Dalvin Cook, MIN vs MIA (RB12) — Cook is finally starting to look like the player you thought he was going to be when you drafted him a little over three months ago.
26. Julian Edelman, NE @ PIT (WR13) — Tom Brady will continue to pepper Edelman with targets this week.
27. Lamar Miller, HOU @ NYJ (RB13) — Miller should get a favorable gamescript in this one.
28. Chris Carson, SEA @ SF (RB14) — The Seahawks are running the heck out of the football, which is a good thing for Carson.
29. Stefon Diggs, MIN vs MIA (WR14) — Diggs is more of a boom-or-bust option than Adam Thielen, but he’s still a fringe WR1 option.
30. Justin Jackson, LAC @ KC (RB15) — With Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler looking unlikely, Jackson is in a prime spot to produce.
31. Aaron Jones, GB @ CHI (RB16)
32. Jarvis Landry, CLE @ DEN (WR15)
33. T.Y. Hilton, IND vs DAL (WR16)
34. Sony Michel, NE @ PIT (RB17)
35. Mark Ingram, NO @ CAR (RB18)
36. James White, NE @ PIT (RB19)
37. Zach Ertz, PHI @ LAR (TE2)
38. Mike Evans, TB @ BAL (WR17) — This is a tough matchup for Evans. He gets a slight downgrade this week.
39. Josh Gordon, NE @ PIT (WR18)
40. Eric Ebron, IND vs DAL (TE3)
41. Derrick Henry, TEN @ NYG (RB20)
42. Corey Davis, TEN @ NYG (WR19)
43. Tyler Boyd, CIN vs OAK (WR20)
44. Spencer Ware, KC vs LAC (RB21) — Ware is banged up but should be good to go for Thursday night.
45. Gus Edwards, BAL vs TB (RB22)
46. Tyler Lockett, SEA @ SF (WR21)
47. Odell Beckham Jr., NYG vs TEN (WR22)
48. George Kittle, SF vs SEA (TE4)
49. Rob Gronkowski, NE @ PIT (TE5)
50. Damien Williams, KC vs LAC (RB23)
51. Jeff Wilson, SF vs SEA (RB24) — Matt Breida will likely be out again, which keeps Wilson in the RB2 conversation.
52. Tevin Coleman, ATL vs ARI (RB25)
53. Allen Robinson, CHI vs GB (WR23)
54. Josh Adams, PHI @ LAR (RB26)
55. Jordan Howard, CHI vs GB (RB27)
56. Kenneth Dixon, BAL vs TB (RB28)
57. Marlon Mack, IND vs DAL (RB29)
58. Jaylen Samuels, PIT vs NE (RB30) — Samuels will move up to RB2 territory if James Conner remains sidelined.
59. Curtis Samuel, CAR vs NO (WR24)
60. Doug Martin, OAK @ CIN (RB31)
61. Alshon Jeffery, PHI @ LAR (WR25)
62. Jalen Richard, OAK @ CIN (RB32)
63. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI @ ATL (WR26)
64. Courtland Sutton, DEN vs CLE (WR27)
65. D.J. Moore, CAR vs NO (WR28)
66. Dion Lewis, TEN @ NYG (RB33)
67. Elijah McGuire, NYJ vs HOU (RB34)
68. Dante Pettis, SF vs SEA (WR29) — His fantasy arrow is pointing up after scoring in back-to-back weeks.
69. Kenny Golladay, DET @ BUF (WR30)
70. Josh Reynolds, LAR vs PHI (WR31)
71. Golden Tate, PHI @ LAR (WR32)
72. Kenyan Drake, MIA @ MIN (RB35)
73. Adam Humphries, TB @ BAL (WR33)
74. Calvin Ridley, ATL vs ARI (WR34)
75. Jared Cook, OAK @ CIN (TE6)
76. Chris Godwin, TB @ BAL (WR35)
77. Adrian Peterson, WAS @ JAC (RB36) — It’s tough to endorse a running back who is north of 30 facing the Jags in the fantasy playoffs.
78. Sterling Shepard, NYG vs TEN (WR36)
79. Chris Conley, KC vs LAC (WR37)
80. David Njoku, CLE @ DEN (TE7)
81. Ito Smith, ATL vs ARI (RB37)
82. Mike Williams, LAC @ KC (WR38)
83. Demaryius Thomas, HOU @ NYJ (WR39)
84. Theo Riddick, DET @ BUF (RB38)
85. Dede Westbrook, JAC vs WAS (WR40)
86. Cameron Brate, TB @ BAL (TE8)
87. Michael Gallup, DAL @ IND (WR41)
88. Vance McDonald, PIT vs NE (TE9)
89. Zach Zenner, DET @ BUF (RB39)
90. DaeSean Hamilton, DEN vs CLE (WR42) — Hamilton was a surprise target leader for the Broncos last week.
91. Robby Anderson, NYJ vs HOU (WR43)
92. Taylor Gabriel, CHI vs GB (WR44)
93. C.J. Uzomah, CIN vs OAK (TE10)
94. Mohamed Sanu, ATL vs ARI (WR45)
95. Anthony Miller, CHI vs GB (WR46)
96. Frank Gore, MIA @ MIN (RB40)
97. Trey Burton, CHI vs GB (TE11)
98. Rashaad Penny, SEA @ SF (RB41)
99. Peyton Barber, TB @ BAL (RB42)
100. Kenny Stills, MIA @ MIN (WR47) — Stills went off last week, but he’s still too risky to use as anything more than a flex option.
101. Zay Jones, BUF vs DET (WR48)
102. Doug Baldwin, SEA @ SF (WR49)
103. Antonio Callaway, CLE @ DEN (WR50)
104. Austin Hooper, ATL vs ARI (TE12)
105. Tre’Quan Smith, NO @ CAR (WR51)
106. David Moore, SEA @ SF (WR52)
107. Tyrell Williams, LAC @ KC (WR53)
108. John Ross, CIN vs OAK (WR54)
109. Chris Thompson, WAS @ JAC (RB43)
110. Stevan Ridley, PIT vs NE (RB44)
111. John Brown, BAL vs TB (WR55)
112. LeGarrette Blount, DET @ BUF (RB45)
113. Randall Cobb, GB @ CHI (WR56) — Cobb is trending up after finally getting healthy and finding the end zone last week.
114. Marquise Goodwin, SF vs SEA (WR57)
115. Jordy Nelson, OAK @ CIN (WR58)
116. Ian Thomas, CAR vs NO (TE13)
117. Michael Crabtree, BAL vs TB (WR59)
118. Royce Freeman, DEN vs CLE (RB46)
119. Donte Moncrief, JAC vs WAS (WR60)
120. DeVante Parker, MIA @ MIN (WR61)
121. Jamison Crowder, WAS @ JAC (WR62) — Crowder scored a garbage-time touchdown last week, but he isn’t in play against the Jags this week.
122. Rex Burkhead, NE @ PIT (RB47)
123. Chris Herndon IV, NYJ vs HOU (TE14)
124. Devin Funchess, CAR vs NO (WR63)
125. Willie Snead, BAL vs TB (WR64)
126. Marcell Ateman, OAK @ CIN (WR65)
127. Nyheim Hines, IND vs DAL (RB48)
128. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB @ CHI (WR66)
129. Nelson Agholor, PHI @ LAR (WR67)
130. Chris Ivory, BUF vs DET (RB49)
131. Darren Sproles, PHI @ LAR (RB50)
132. Kyle Rudolph, MIN vs MIA (TE15)
133. Danny Amendola, MIA @ MIN (WR68)
134. Cole Beasley, DAL @ IND (WR69)
135. Josh Doctson, WAS @ JAC (WR70)
136. Giovani Bernard, CIN vs OAK (RB51)
137. Evan Engram, NYG vs TEN (TE16)
138. Seth Roberts, OAK @ CIN (WR71)
139. Taywan Taylor, TEN @ NYG (WR72)
140. Bruce Ellington, DET @ BUF (WR73)
141. Quincy Enunwa, NYJ vs HOU (WR74)
142. Rashard Higgins, CLE @ DEN (WR75)
143. Ty Montgomery, BAL vs TB (RB52)
144. Gerald Everett, LAR vs PHI (TE17)
145. Ryan Grant, IND vs DAL (WR76)
146. Jermaine Kearse, NYJ vs HOU (WR77)
147. Latavius Murray, MIN vs MIA (RB53)
148. Isaiah McKenzie, BUF vs DET (WR78)
149. Demarcus Robinson, KC vs LAC (WR79)
150. Tim Patrick, DEN vs CLE (WR80)