Fantasy football rankings: Flex top 150 for Week 14
It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time to start making your start and sit decisions for your fantasy football lineups. One of the best resources to help you is our flex fantasy football rankings for Week 14 of the NFL season. Remember that rankings change throughout the week, so be sure to check our staff rankings for updates.
1. Christian McCaffrey, CAR @ CLE (RB1) — This might be the first time all season that Todd Gurley isn’t in the No. 1 spot, but McCaffrey has been a monster over the last six games, with 10 touchdowns over that span.
2. Todd Gurley, LAR @ CHI (RB2) — … But Gurley is still the No. 2 option, even in a tough matchup.
3. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL vs PHI (RB3) — Elliott went off against the Eagles when he faced them a few weeks ago.
4. Alvin Kamara, NO @ TB (RB4) — He was a letdown last week, but Kamara’s high ceiling keeps him in borderline elite fantasy territory.
5. Saquon Barkley, NYG @ WAS (RB5) — The rookie is dinged up but should be fine for this week’s contest.
6. Aaron Jones, GB vs ATL (RB6) — Will the interim regime use Jones more than Mike McCarthy? We don’t know, but this is an excellent matchup.
7. Phillip Lindsay, DEN @ SF (RB7) — Lindsay is absolutely shredding opposing defenses on the ground.
8. Michael Thomas, NO @ TB (WR1) — The shaky Bucs secondary looked decent last week, but this is still a plus matchup for Thomas.
9. Antonio Brown, PIT @ OAK (WR2) — AB is rolling over the last month with the second-most fantasy points among wideouts over that span.
10. Davante Adams, GB vs ATL (WR3) — Things are spiraling in Green Bay, but it isn’t affecting Adams one bit.
11. DeAndre Hopkins, HOU vs IND (WR4) — Indy isn’t quite the pushover of a matchup they once were, but Hopkins is still going to get his this week.
12. Keenan Allen, LAC vs CIN (WR5) — He’s scored in four straight games and is the No. 1 fantasy wide receiver over the last month.
13. Tyreek Hill, KC vs BAL (WR6) — This is a tough matchup for Hill, but he can post elite fantasy numbers any given week.
14. Adam Thielen, MIN @ SEA (WR7) — Thielen has been banged up over the last several weeks and is coming off a down week. But there’s no reason to bench him in the fantasy playoffs.
15. Julio Jones, ATL @ GB (WR8) — Jones posted a rare fantasy dud last week, but he’s locked in as a WR1 play this week.
16. Nick Chubb, CLE vs CAR (RB8) — Expect the heavy volume for Chubb to continue this week.
17. Travis Kelce, KC vs BAL (TE1) — Kelce is coming off an enormous performance last week. He’s the top option at tight end despite the tough matchup.
18. David Johnson, ARI vs DET (RB9) — Even with the Cards offense struggling, Johnson is a volume play as a back-end RB1.
19. Austin Ekeler, LAC vs CIN (RB10) — Justin Jackson will get some run in this backfield, but Ekeler will still get the lion’s share in a very favorable matchup.
20. Odell Beckham Jr., NYG @ WAS (WR9) — OBJ vs. Josh Norman is always a fun matchup.
21. Leonard Fournette, JAC @ TEN (RB11) — He’s back from suspension and in the backend RB1 conversation this week.
22. Joe Mixon, CIN @ LAC (RB12) — While the Bengals offense is certainly trending down, Mixon is still in play as a fringe RB1 based on his workload.
23. JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT @ OAK (WR10) — The Steelers continue to sustain two fantasy WR1 options, which is very rare.
24. Brandin Cooks, LAR @ CHI (WR11) — Cooks gets a tough matchup, but he’s still in play as a top-12 wide receiver option given his high fantasy ceiling.
25. Mike Evans, TB vs NO (WR12) — Evans enters the week third among wide receivers in yards and only Antonio Brown has more touchdowns of 40-plus yards.
26. Emmanuel Sanders, DEN @ SF (WR13) — He was a disappointment last week, but Sanders should see heavy volume in this matchup.
27. Robert Woods, LAR @ CHI (WR14) — Like Cooks, Woods’ high ceiling keeps in the front end of the WR2s this week.
28. Lamar Miller, HOU vs IND (RB13) — Miller is gaining steam down the stretch with strong performances in back-to-back games.
29. James White, NE @ MIA (RB14) — White remains the clear passing-down option in the Patriots’ backfield.
30. Amari Cooper, DAL vs PHI (WR15) — Cooper has been rolling over the last two weeks and gets a tasty matchup in this one.
31. Julian Edelman, NE @ MIA (WR16)
32. Sony Michel, NE @ MIA (RB15)
33. Gus Edwards, BAL @ KC (RB16)
34. Tarik Cohen, CHI vs LAR (RB17)
35. Zach Ertz, PHI @ DAL (TE2)
36. Spencer Ware, KC vs BAL (RB18) — This is a tough draw for Ware, but he’s still in play as an RB2.
37. Kenny Golladay, DET @ ARI (WR17)
38. LeSean McCoy, BUF vs NYJ (RB19)
39. Jeff Wilson, SF vs DEN (RB20)
40. Mark Ingram, NO @ TB (RB21)
41. George Kittle, SF vs DEN (TE3)
42. T.Y. Hilton, IND @ HOU (WR18)
43. Tyler Boyd, CIN @ LAC (WR19) — With A.J. Green on injured reserve, Boyd is now locked in as a WR2 option.
44. Rob Gronkowski, NE @ MIA (TE4)
45. Stegon Diggs, MIN @ SEA (WR20)
46. Dalvin Cook, MIN @ SEA (RB22)
47. Jarvis Landry, CLE vs CAR (WR21)
48. Marlon Mack, IND @ HOU (RB23)
49. Jaylen Samuels, PIT @ OAK (RB24) — Samuels will serve as the lead back, but his role in the offense isn’t 100% clear. It’s best to enter this week with tempered expectations.
50. Chris Carson, SEA vs MIN (RB25)
51. Larry Fitzgerald, ARI vs DET (WR22)
52. Adrian Peterson, WAS vs NYG (RB26)
53. Eric Ebron, IND @ HOU (TE5)
54. Isaiah Crowell, NYJ @ BUF (RB27)
55. Tyler Lockett, SEA vs MIN (WR23)
56. Kenyan Drake, MIA vs NE (RB28)
57. Josh Adams, PHI @ DAL (RB29)
58. Allen Robinson, CHI vs LAR (WR24)
59. Josh Gordon, NE @ MIA (WR25)
60. Justin Jackson, LAC vs CIN (RB30) — The rookie has impressed over the last two weeks and is a sneaky flex play if Melvin Gordon remains sidelined.
61. D.J. Moore, CAR @ CLE (WR26)
62. Jordan Howard, CHI vs LAR (RB31)
63. Corey Davis, TEN vs JAC (WR27)
64. Jared Cook, OAK vs PIT (TE6)
65. Dion Lewis, TEN vs JAC (RB32)
66. Chris Thompson, WAS vs NYG (RB33)
67. David Njoku, CLE vs CAR (TE7)
68. Chris Godwin, TB vs NO (WR28)
69. Courtland Sutton, DEN @ SF (WR29)
70. Curtis Samuel, CAR @ CLE (WR30) — Samuel is coming off a massive target share in Week 13 and offers big play upside.
71. Doug Martin, OAK vs PIT (RB34)
72. Adam Humphries, TB vs NO (WR31)
73. Jordan Reed, WAS vs NYG (TE8)
74. Calvin Ridley, ATL @ GB (WR32)
75. Alshon Jeffery, PHI @ DAL (WR33)
76. Theo Riddick, DET @ ARI (RB35)
77. Doug Baldwin, SEA vs MIN (WR34)
78. Zay Jones, BUF vs NYJ (WR35)
79. Tevin Coleman, ATL @ GB (RB36)
80. Tre’Quan Smith, NO @ TB (WR36)
81. Jalen Richard, OAK vs PIT (RB37)
82. Peyton Barber, TB vs NO (RB38)
83. Taylor Gabriel, CHI vs LAR (WR37)
84. Demaryius Thomas, HOU vs IND (WR38)
85. Dante Pettis, SF vs DEN (WR39) — The rookie is finally healthy and is trending up for the fantasy playoffs.
86. Frank Gore, MIA vs NE (RB39)
87. Golden Tate, PHI @ DAL (WR40)
88. Nyheim Hines, IND @ HOU (RB40)
89. Mike Williams, LAC vs CIN (WR41)
90. Mohamed Sanu, ATL @ GB (WR42)
91. Cameron Brate, TB vs NO (TE9)
92. Josh Reynolds, LAR @ CHI (WR43) — Reynolds may not do much this week, but he still has a very appealing role in the Rams offense.
93. Michael Gallup, DAL vs PHI (WR44)
94. Austin Hooper, ATL @ GB (TE10)
95. Anthony Miller, CHI vs LAR (WR45)
96. DeVante Parker, MIA vs NE (WR46)
97. Vance McDonald, PIT @ OAK (TE11)
98. Tyrell Williams, LAC vs CIN (WR47)
99. Jordy Nelson, OAK vs PIT (WR48)
100. DeSean Jackson, TB vs NO (WR49)
101. Sterling Shepard, NYG @ WAS (WR50)
102. Kenny Stills, MIA vs NE (WR51)
103. Sammy Watkins, KC vs BAL (WR52)
104. Jimmy Graham, GB vs ATL (TE12)
105. C.J. Uzomah, CIN @ LAC (TE13)
106. Antonio Callaway, CLE vs CAR (WR53) — Callaway comes with a lot of upside, but he’s also a very risky play with your playoff life on the line.
107. Robby Anderson, NYJ @ BUF (WR54)
108. Trey Burton, CHI vs LAR (TE14)
109. Duke Johnson, CLE vs CAR (RB41)
110. Derrick Henry, TEN vs JAC (RB42)
111. Dede Westbrook, JAC @ TEN (WR55)
112. T.J. Yeldon, JAC @ TEN (RB43)
113. Royce Freeman, DEN @ SF (RB44)
114. Devin Funchess, CAR @ CLE (WR56)
115. Keke Coutee, HOU vs IND (WR57)
116. David Moore, SEA vs MIN (WR58)
117. Kerryon Johnson, DET @ ARI (RB45) — If Johnson is able to get back on the field, his ranking will go up.
118. Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB vs ATL (WR59)
119. Kyle Rudolph, MIN @ SEA (TE15)
120. Quincy Enunwa, NYJ @ BUF (WR60)
121. Donte Moncrief, JAC @ TEN (WR61)
122. Chris Herndon IV, NYJ @ BUF (TE16)
123. Marquise Goodwin, SF vs DEN (WR62)
124. Elijah McGuire, NYJ @ BUF (RB46)
125. Bruce Ellington, DET @ ARI (WR63)
126. Marcell Ateman, OAK vs PIT (WR64)
127. Dontrelle Inman, IND @ HOU (WR65)
128. Cole Beasley, DAL vs PHI (WR66)
129. John Ross, CIN @ LAC (WR67) — While Ross will get more run with A.J. Green out, he’s still a very risky fantasy play this week.
130. John Brown, BAL @ KC (WR68)
131. Seth Roberts, OAK vs PIT (WR69)
132. Josh Doctson, WAS vs NYG (WR70)
133. Randall Cobb, GB vs ATL (WR71)
134. Jonnu Smith, TEN vs JAC (TE17)
135. Danny Amendola, MIA vs NE (WR72)
136. LeGarrette Blount, DET @ ARI (RB47)
137. Chris Conley, KC vs BAL (WR73)
138. Michael Crabtree, BAL @ KC (WR74)
139. Taywan Taylor, TEN vs JAC (WR75)
140. Ito Smith, ATL @ GB (RB48)
141. Stevan Ridley, PIT @ OAK (RB49)
142. Alfred Blue, HOU vs IND (RB50)
143. Ian Thomas, CAR @ CLE (TE18)
144. Jamison Crowder, WAS vs NYG (WR76)
145. Antonio Gates, LAC vs CIN (TE19)
146. Jermaine Kearse, NYJ @ BUF (WR77)
147. Kendrick Bourne, SF vs DEN (WR78)
148. Willie Snead, BAL @ KC (WR79)
149. Kenneth Dixon, BAL @ KC (RB51)
150. Ryan Switzer, PIT @ OAK (WR80)