Flex rankings for Week 15 of the fantasy season
You’re still here? Well, good. It’s the semifinals of the fantasy playoffs and there’s a lot of work to be done. Let’s check out the flex rankings for Week 15. Be sure to check out our staff rankings for all weekly rankings.
Updated Dec. 16. Movement from Wednesday’s rankings are displayed in parentheses.
1. (0) David Johnson, ARI (RB1) – Take your pick between Johnson and Bell. They’re both like having two players in one right now.
2. (0) Le’Veon Bell, PIT (RB2) — He’s coming off a massive Week 14 performance and is set for another heavy workload.
3. (2) Antonio Brown, PIT (WR1) — He’s the top-scoring fantasy receiver and has a shot to go over 100 catches this week.
4. (2) LeSean McCoy, BUF (RB3) — The feature back behind a strong offensive line in a great matchup. Yes, please.
5. (-2) Odell Beckham Jr., NYG (WR2) — Detroit isn’t the best fantasy matchup, but Beckham’s enormous fantasy ceiling lands him in the top 5 this week.
6. (-2) Ezekiel Elliott, DAL (RB4) — The likely rushing champion has put at least 80 yards on the ground in every game since Week 1.
7. (2) Devonta Freeman, ATL (RB5) — Week 14 wasn’t kind to Freeman owners, but he redeems himself in a dream matchup against the 49ers.
8. (0) Mike Evans, TB (WR3) — His productivity has dipped over the last two weeks, but Evans still leads all receivers in targets with 141.
9. (-2) DeMarco Murray, TEN (RB6) — Tennessee will continue to pound the rock with Murray this week.
10. (3) Latavius Murray, OAK (RB7) — With Derek Carr nursing a finger injury, Murray topped 100 yards and scored last week.
11. (0) Jordy Nelson, GB (WR4) — What ACL injury? Nelson has been fantastic this season and currently sits fourth among wide receivers in fantasy scoring.
12. (3) T.Y. Hilton, IND (WR5) — Andrew Luck’s favorite target was the No. 2 fantasy receiver last week.
13. (6) Jay Ajayi, MIA (RB8) — Carlos Hyde just shredded the Jets. Now it’s Ajayi’s turn.
14. (-4) Thomas Rawls, SEA (RB9)
15. (-3) Dez Bryant, DAL (WR6) — Yes, he’s still a top-10 play despite last week’s debacle.