Flex rankings for Week 12 of the fantasy season
The clock is ticking on the fantasy regular season. To help you dominate down the stretch, here’s this week’s edition of the flex rankings:
(Updated Nov. 26)
1. (0) Le’Veon Bell, PIT (RB1)
2. (0) David Johnson, ARI (RB2) — The Falcons give up the second-most PPR points per game to running backs.
3. (0) Antonio Brown, PIT (WR1)
4. (0) Ezekiel Elliott, DAL (RB3)
5. (0) Odell Beckham Jr., NYG (WR2) — He’s coming off a down week, but Beckham is an elite talent in a plus matchup.
6. (1) Jay Ajayi, MIA (RB4) — What happens when one of the league’s hottest running backs faces the league’s worst run defense?
7. (-1) Melvin Gordon, SD (RB5) — Gordon is one of just three running backs with at least 200 carries and 20 catches.
8. (0) Julio Jones, ATL (WR3) — He’s likely to draw a shadow from Patrick Peterson, but Jones still needs to be in starting lineups.
9. (0) DeMarco Murray, TEN (RB6) — The Bears are a tougher matchup than many realize, but Murray is seeing massive volume right now.
10. (0) Thomas Rawls, SEA (RB7) — C.J. Prosise’s injury thrusts Rawls into a feature role in a plus matchup.
11. (0) Amari Cooper, OAK (WR4) — He found the end zone despite a poor matchup last week. Cooper is a strong play against the Panthers.
12. (0) Mike Evans, TB (WR5) — The league leader in targets, Evans is an every-week start no matter the matchup.
13. (4) Spencer Ware, KC (RB8) — Ware didn’t put up big numbers last week, but he gets a strong matchup against a poor Broncos run defense.
14. (0) Todd Gurley, LA (RB9) — Gurley is coming off a solid stat line in Week 11 and faces the lackluster Saints run defense.
15. (0) Dez Bryant, DAL (WR6)