Seattle goes defense again, drafting Michigan's Hill
- With the 95th pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks added to their secondary depth by drafting safety Delano Hill out of Michigan.
- Hill’s 83.9 overall grade was second-best among Big Ten safeties.
- He yielded receptions on just 54.5 percent of throws into his coverage between 2015 and 2016.
- Gave up less than 20 yards receiving into his coverage in nine of 13 games in 2016.
- Hill’s 4.47 40-yard dash got him noticed by scouts and that speed shows up on tape when playing downhill to the ball in the flats or backfield.