Seahawks grab a receiver, draft Darboh in the 3rd
- The Seattle Seahawks selected wide receiver Amara Darboh in the third round of the draft Friday night.
- Darboh increased his receiving grade each year since the 2014 season.
- He has experience running a full route tree — 17 percent of his targets came on go routes in 2016, 15 on posts, 14 on slants, and 12 on outs.
- He dropped 18 out of 170 catchable targets over the past three seasons.
- Darboh had the best run-blocking grade out of the wide receiver class.
- Darboh lacks elite athleticism, but has the ability to develop into a solid option at outside receiver and could become Jermaine Kearse’s eventual successor.