Browns kick off draft's 3rd round with Larry Ogunjobi
- With the first pick in the third round of the NFL draft Friday, the Cleveland Browns selected interior defensive lineman Larry Ogunjobi out of Charlotte.
- In 2016 had 36 stops on 254 run snaps for a 14.2 run-stop percentage, the second-best percentage of all FBS defensive tackles.
- His 4 sacks ranked tied for fourth among C-USA defensive tackles in 2016.
- Ogunjobi’s 5.7 pass-rushing productivity ranked seventh among C-USA defensive tackles in 2016.
- Ogunjobi’s overall grade of 89.1 was fifth-best among all interior DLs in the FBS.
- His run-defense grade of 90.8 was the third-highest in the nation.