Browns continue to stock up, draft Caleb Brantley
- With the first pick in the sixth round, the Cleveland Browns selected Caleb Brantley, interior defensive lineman from Florida.
- Brantley, PFF’s third-ranked interior defensive lineman of the draft, fell late in the draft due to an off-field incident prior to the draft.
- Brantley wins with his quickness off of the snap and projects to line up over guards at the NFL level.
- Brantley’s overall grade of 85.3 ranked third among SEC interior defensive linemen.
- Brantley had the highest pass-rushing productivity on first down for any interior defender, with a PRP score of 18.4.
- Over the past three years, Brantley recorded 68 total pressures on 569 pass rushes.