2015 Free Agents: Full Backs
Welcome to the Pro Football Focus Free Agent page for Full Backs.
Here you will find all the available free agents as well as how many snaps they played in 2014 and their PFF grade for the year.
Below the table you’ll find by-position and by-team free agent links as well as a few important disclaimers.
2015 Free Agent Full Backs
|Name||Age||Pos||2014 Team||2015 Team||Rating||Snaps|
Free agent lists by position:
Free agent lists by team:
Now for some disclaimers:
– The overall ratings only tell part of the story and feature no weighting for specific facets of play. For more in-depth analysis, sign up for our PFF Premium Statistics.
– All ratings and snap counts are from the 2014 regular season only and ratings between players of two different positions are not meant to be compared.
– Sorting players by position and ranking won’t necessarily get you the same order we’ve used in some of our articles. That’s because we’ve done more to put the numbers into context. The grades require intelligence applied to them.
– This list of players consists only of players who ended the season on a roster in 2014 and are scheduled to become free agents when the 2015 league year begins, or players who have been released during the offseason; players that are exclusive rights free agents are not included.
– Player ages are as of September 1, 2015.
Follow us on Twitter: @PFF