Join the PFF Team!
Pro Football Focus is adding to the analysis team. Application information here.
Join the PFF Team!
*** The application period is currently closed.
ProFootballFocus.com is seeking a number of highly enthusiastic and dedicated NFL fans to join the analysis team. If you’re a passionate follower of football, looking to expand your knowledge of the game and get a foot in the door of the NFL industry, then you could have what it takes to become a part of PFF.
In working for PFF you will contribute to the analysis and statistics that make PFF so unique. Every person from CEO to newest member of the team has started off working on the collation of player participation data that can take upwards of 18 hours per game to collect initially and, although this does reduce considerably with experience, it is not for the faint of heart. Producing this data improves your knowledge of the game and put you in a position to represent the PFF brand through articles, etc.
The successful candidate must have:
● Demonstrable knowledge of the NFL product and what PFF does
● A very high level of enthusiasm and passion for the NFL and Pro Football Focus
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent attention to detail
● At least 10 hours of free time between Sundays and Monday afternoon of the regular season to finish work
● Access to footage of NFL games (either recorded yourself or from NFL.com’s Game Rewind)
In return, Pro Football Focus offers training, an opportunity for you to develop your own profile on a highly regarded media platform, access to data not made available to the public (even via subscription), and payment based on work done in-season depending on accuracy. This is open to anyone regardless of location as long as you fit the qualifications. You are welcome to send a resume/cover letter, but this is not necessary.
* This is not a full time position and there are no guarantees it will ever lead to one. You will be required to produce work during the regular season to a deadline, but at your own convenience. While we do pay for high quality work, if you are doing this purely for financial reward, the position is not for you.
To apply, or for more information on this position, please contact [email protected]