Fantasy Week in Review
Fantasy Week in Review
Making sure your line-ups are ready to go, we rolled out our Week 10 projections for:
- Running Backs
- Wide Receivers
- Defensive Lineman
- Defensive Backs
If your fantasy roster still needs work, we’ve also been giving you the inside track on who to pick up:
- Fantasy Stock Market
- Fantasy Waiver Wire
- Week 13: Offensive Match-up
- IDP Stock Market
- IDP Waiver Wire
- IDP Rookie Report – Week 12
- D/ST Watch
- Special Teams Pick-ups
● Mike Clay’s Snap Report (Offense) looks at who did what, and how much in Week 9 of the fantasy season. Need to know how the Bills are reacting to Fred Jackson going to IR? Mike tells you what you need to know.
● Nathan Jahnke followed Mike with the Defensive Snap Report, taking a look at which players are playing in what formations on defense, so if you are wondering how the latest bout of defensive injuries and returnees are affecting line-ups and snap counts, read this.
● The Week 13 IDP Breakdown by Jeff Ratcliffe runs through the comings and goings of IDP fantasy football for all the games, highlighting players expected to under and over perform each week. This is a must read for any IDP fantasy owners.
● Thursday Night Preview takes a look at this week’s clash between the Philidelphia Eagles and Seattle Seahawks.
● Advanced Targets, our series which looks at wide receivers routes, targets, yards per reception, is a another must-read article. Find the next PPR must-own guy, or avoid the players who have misleading stats so far.
● Bryan Fontaine’s Dynasty Slants breaks down players’ whose value is changing if you are planning your 2012 roster.
● The Dynasty Rookie Blitz goes beyond the box score to examine the impact of the most recent NFL Draft class.
● In What To Watch For, Akshay Anand highlights the players who you need to be aware of in week 13.
● Week 12 of the Fantasy Mailbag saw Alessandro and Miglio and Tyler Loechner answer more readers’ questions.
Tweet for Timely Tips
Looking for some last minute fantasy advice? Our writers are always willing to help, so send us a tweet:
NFL-crazy Englishman, based in London, who started supporting the St Louis Rams just after the Greatest Show on Turf years. My favourite player of all-time is Marshall Faulk. I also attended the University of Utah for a semester (the year after Alex Smith) so I have an affinity for Chargers safety Eric Weddle. Been playing fantasy football since 2004 and have always played IDP leagues and can't understand why anyone would do any different!
Follow @[email protected]