Four men, five hours of intense discussion, and 100 players are all that separates us from that No. 1 guy to be announced at 12pm ET on Thursday next week.
But to get you thinking about who is going to make the list (and who won’t be) here are some quick teases:
● Only two teams have no entrants whatsoever. What two teams could they be? Well it’s pretty obvious when you think about it.
● On the other hand, five teams are represented by six players making the list … and two of them didn’t even make the playoffs! Interestingly, one of these teams had four players ranked between 22 and 32.
● The man who ended up ranked 67th caused more problems than any other and was moved up and down constantly.
● The most represented position? It was linebacker (but that does include 3-4 outside linebackers).
● There are more defensive players than offensive players.
● Tom Brady finishes higher than 33rd!
● Six rookies made the list … only one of them was drafted outside the first round.
● One team had three players ranked in the Top 20.
● Four teams had only one player selected.
Let us know on Twitter who you think we’re talking about.