Another week is in the books and it’s starting to get to do-or-die time in your fantasy league if you are not on the pace. The fantasy football team has all the advice and analysis you need to get you team back in contention, so in case you missed any of it, here is a recap…
Making sure your line-ups are ready to go, we rolled out our Week 8 projections for:
- Running Backs
- Wide Receivers
- Defensive Lineman
- Defensive Backs
Mike Clay has also updated his rest of the season rankings:
If your fantasy roster still needs work, we’ve also been giving you the inside track on who to pick up:
- Fantasy Stock Market
- Fantasy Waiver Wire
- Week 8: Offensive Match-up
- IDP Stock Market
- IDP Waiver Wire
- IDP Rookie Report – Week 7
- D/ST Watch
- Special Teams Pick-ups
● Mike Clay’s Snap Report (Offense) looks at who did what, and how much in Week 7 of the fantasy season. Need to know if Denver are doing things differently with Tim Tebow calling the shots? Mike tells you what you need to know.
● Nathan Jahnke followed Mike with the Defensive Snap Report, taking a look at which players are playing in what formations on defense, so if you are wondering how the Texans are dealing with the injuries to starter Danieal Manning, or how the Bucs and Raiders are replacing their injured starting ILBs, read this.
● The Week 8 IDP Breakdown by Jeff Ratcliffe runs through the comings and goings of IDP fantasy football for all 16 games, highlighting players expected to under and over perform each week. This is a must read for any IDP fantasy owners.
● In the offseason, Mike Clay developed the “Tamme Index”, a list of back-ups across all 32 teams and all positions so you know who to grab when the unfortunate happens and your starter goes down with injury. Mike has updated these lists for Quarterbacks, Running Backs, Wide Receivers and Tight Ends.
● Advanced Targets, our series which looks at wide receivers routes, targets, yards per reception, is a another must-read article. Find the next PPR must-own guy, or avoid the players who have misleading stats so far.
● Bryan Fontaine’s latest Dynasty Slants looks at how your fantasy team is doing after seven weeks and suggests players to target if you are pushing for a playoff spot, or preparing for 2012.
●Looking for some deep sleepers for your fantasy roster? Deep League Searching says to keep an eye on Phillip Tanner and Jason Hill.
● Week 7 of the Fantasy Mailbag saw Alessandro and Miglio and Tyler Loechner answer more readers’ questions.
Tweet for Timely Tips
Looking for some last minute fantasy advice? Our writers are always willing to help, so send us a tweet: